Beyond the Get Every One in the Picture initiative in Asia-Pacific, numerous global and regional bodies are actively working to improve national CRVS systems.
- The United Nations Legal Identity Agenda Task Force (LI ATF)
- The Africa Programme on Accelerated Improvement of Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Systems (APAI-CRVS)
- The Latin American and Caribbean Council for Civil Registration, Identity and Vital Statistics (CLARCIEV)
- The UN Statistics Division's Global Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Group
- The Global Financing Facility supporting the UN Secretary-General’s Every Woman Every Child Global Strategy
- The Data for Health Initiative