- Consultation with children and youth on CRVS
- Request for proposals to the Global Grants Programme within the Data 4 Health initiative
- Regional NGO on statelessness launched
- More than 3 million Pinoys register for Phil ID
- CRVS Champion: Ms. Kamni Naidu
- On 2 December, the CRVS Partnership for Asia and the Pacific will meet to discuss preparations for the 6th Regional Steering Group Meeting, ongoing preparation for the Second Ministerial Conference on CRVS in Asia and the Pacific as well as coordination of CRVS related activities in the region.
- The ESCAP Statistics Division will host the virtual 6th meeting of the Regional Steering Group for CRVS in Asia and the Pacific on 8 - 9 December from 13:00 - 16:00 (Bangkok time). The meeting will address general knowledge sharing on the continuation of CRVS during COVID-19, as well as discussions of the findings from the midterm review of the CRVS Decade and continued preparations for the Second Ministerial Conference in 2021. Please visit www.getinthepicture.org for more information.
- Data for Health (D4H) has been working with Solomon Islands Ministry of Health and Medical Services (MHMS) to implement an automated SmartVA system. You can read more about D4H's work piloting a complementary, paper-based VA data collection process here.
- The most recent videos from ESCAP's ongoing Stats Café webinar series can be found by visiting the Asia-Pacific Stats Café Series website. Each webinar is organized in collaboration with relevant development partners and countries and covers a variety of statistics-related topics.