- Data for Health's "Data for COVID-19 Webinar Series"
- WHO publishes International Guidelines for classifying COVID-19 as a cause of death
- How are CRVS systems responding to the COVID-19 crisis?
- Due to the ongoing developments with COVID-19, all CRVS-related events organised by ESCAP are currently postponed until further notice. However, preparations for the Second Ministerial Conference on CRVS in Asia and the Pacific continue.
- In the continued build up to the Second Ministerial Conference on CRVS, the ESCAP CRVS team took a moment to write an information note reflecting on the development of the Regional Steering Group and its central role in supporting the CRVS Decade. The new information note can be found on www.getinthepicture.org.
- Because robust and inclusive ID systems are critical for development, as enshrined in SDG 16.9, the ID4D Initiative has developed a Catalog of Technical Standards for Digital Identification, including a newly published Procurement Guide and Checklist for Digital Identification Systems aimed at preventing vendor and technology lock-in.