- Producing population statistics from population registers
- CRVS is bringing joy to people's lives
- New social outlook report for Asia-Pacific
- Virtual UN World Data Forum
- IAOS announces 2021 'Young Statisticians Prize'
ESCAP's Statistics Division will be hosting two rounds of a regional workshop on Measuring SDG Indicators through Population and Housing Census and CRVS Data.
- The US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has produced a Guide to the Global Digital Tools for COVID-19 Response. The Guide focuses on the primary tools being used globally and addresses the common issues and functions for each tool.
- The Center of Excellence for CRVS Systems has produced a series of promotional videos aimed at raising awareness of various CRVS-related issues, including gender equality and improved data quality. Each video is only a few minutes long and can be found on their YouTube page under Why CRVS Systems Matter.
- The most recent videos from ESCAP's ongoing Stats Café webinar series can be found by visiting the Asia-Pacific Stats Café Series website. Each webinar is organized in collaboration with relevant development partners and countries and covers a variety of statistics-related topics.