- Stats Café on Harnessing civil registration records for vital statistics on 24 May
- Seventh Meeting of the Regional Steering Group for CRVS
- CRVS Systems Improvement Framework published
- D4H Global Grants program open for funding proposals
- Launch of the first Vital Statistics Report of Bhutan
- CRVS Champion: Shorena Tsiklauri
- To launch its report "Getting everyone in the picture: A snapshot of progress midway through the Asian and Pacific CRVS Decade", ESCAP will organize a series of webinars. A regional webinar presenting the results from the midterm questionnaires throughout Asia and the Pacific will take place on Monday 28 June, followed by subregional events delving in subregional lessons later that same week. More details will be given soon on getinthepicture.org and in the next newsletter.
- The Pacific Community has published its first information paper on population registers. Acknowledging the absence of population registers in the Pacific, the series aims at sharing knowledge to make their implementation easier. It starts off with definitions and a conceptual framework to frame action.
- UNHCR, in collaboration with the Organization of American States, has published a report on
"Emergency response by civil registry and identification offices during the COVID-19 pandemic: Impact, best practices and innovative initiatives implemented in Latin America and the Caribbean".