- Second Ministerial Conference on CRVS postponed until 2021
- New technical guidance for rapid mortality surveillance
- OpenCRVS kicks off a series of webinars
- Data for Covid-19 webinar series
- Online Directory of Experts - A global community of CRVS expertise and support, your inputs are needed
- ESCAP's Statistics Division will begin a new 'Stats Cafe' webinar series on 27 May at 12.00 p.m. (Bangkok time), 22.00 (PDT – May 26), 6.00 (BST), 7.00 (CEST), 10.30 (IST), 12.00 (ICT), 15.00 (AEST), 17.00 (FJT). The first 'Stats Cafe will focus on 'Accessing and using subnational population statistics' and be based on the ESCAP Stats Brief, Broken down by age and sex: Why reliable and timely population statistics are more important than ever.