- Sixth Regional Steering Group Meeting for CRVS in Asia and the Pacific
- Upcoming Stats Café on adopting rapid mortality surveillance for a post-COVID-19 era
- The current pandemic is not stopping CRVS developments in the Pacific
- Getting every Iranian in the picture
- CRVS Champion: Mr. Jeff Montgomery
- On 15 December at 14:00 (Bangkok time), ESCAP will co-host another Asia-Pacific Stats Cafe with Vital Strategies to discuss the work they are doing in Bangladesh on rapid mortality surveillance. In addition to discussing how RMS is strengthening CRVS systems, an in-country stakeholder from the Bangladesh health services will also present on lessons learned from practical application. Interested parties can register and read more by visiting the Asia-Pacific Stats Cafe site.
- The most recent videos from ESCAP's ongoing Stats Café webinar series can be found by visiting the Asia-Pacific Stats Café Series website. Each webinar is organized in collaboration with relevant development partners and countries and covers a variety of statistics-related topics.