- Implementing Digital Identity Systems without Leaving Anyone Behind
- The importance of CRVS highlighted at expert forum on disaster-related statistics
- Side event on UN Legal Identity Agenda held at the UN General Assembly
- Birth and Death Notifications for Improving Civil Registration and Vital Statistics in Bangladesh: Pilot Exploratory Study
- E-learning Course: Using CRVS Data in Public Health Journalism
- CRVS Champion: Mr. Kap Andy Calo
- 17-18 October 2022: Third Global CRVS and Gender Conference, New York (Hybrid). Event details are here.
- 24-28 October 2022: Sixth Conference of Africa Ministers Responsible for Civil Registration, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Find more details here.
- 25-28 October 2022: Second National Workshop on demographic and statistical capacity building (ESCAP Inequality Assessments project), Lao PDR.
- 28 September 2022: Inception workshop (ESCAP Inequality Assessments project), Bangladesh.
- Research article on Working together to ‘Get Every One in the Picture’ in Asia and the Pacific'. Published in Statistical Journal of the IAOS, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 769-782, 2022. See full paper.
- The Lancet Global Health: Divergent age patterns of under-5 mortality in south Asia and sub-Saharan Africa: a modelling study. Full text is here.
- Podcast: Discussing the OpenCRVS open-source civil registration system