- Building a More Resilient Future with Inclusive CRVS - Strengthening Linkages with the Health Sector
- Stats Cafe': Making Civil Registration More User-Friendly in Asia and the Pacific
- Getting Everyone in the Picture through Assessing Inequalities
- Emerging Trends in Census Approaches in Asia and the Pacific
- UNHCR and Civil Registration Activities
- Pakistan's First National Workshop on Implementing Inequality Assessment and Strengthening Demographic Analysis Capacity on CRVS
- UNFPA-Pakistan and CRVS
- New Analysis of Excess Mortality and Covid-19 in Malaysia
- Kiribati on Path to Transform Data Protection and Governance
- Webinar on ICD-11 implementation strategy and country experiences: As part of WHO ICD-11 webinar series, the Classifications and Terminologies Unit is organizing a webinar on the 16th of May 2022. For more information please contact email@example.com.
- The 78th session of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) will be held in a hybrid modality from 23 to 27 May 2022 at the United Nations Conference Centre in Bangkok and online. Guided by the theme “A common agenda to advance sustainable development in Asia and the Pacific”, the annual session will be an opportunity to discuss and shape the future of regional cooperation centered around a new form of multilateralism and regional cooperation. The outcomes of the Second Ministerial Conference on CRVS in Asia and the Pacific will be highlighted during the session and a resolution on CRVS has been tabled by Pakistan for adoption by the Commission.
- Global Calendar of Statistical Events: a large number of data and statistics events worldwide are posted here.
- The Final Report on Civil Registration Assessment of the Vulnerable Population Groups of Refugees, Asylum Seekers, Stateless Persons and Persons of Undetermined Nationality: This report, prepared with support from UNHCR, provides the Government of Pakistan with practical recommendations to establish inclusive civil registration systems.
- Technical Advisor-CRVS: Vital Strategies Singapore, Singapore On-site. Technical Advisor, Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) Program. Reporting to the Regional Deputy Director, CRVS, the Technical Advisor will provide technical assistance to national ministries of health and other key stakeholders in 2 priority or ‘focus’ countries participating in the CRVS arm of the Bloomberg Philanthropies’ Data for Health Initiative (Bangladesh and Cambodia).