(CRVS Insight March 2023)
- Register to the Asia-Pacific CRVS Research Forum
- Data for Health Global Grants Program Launches New Round of Funding
- Launch of the Community of Practice on Measuring Adult Mortality at Side Event to the 54th UN Statistical Commission
- Regional Training Workshop on ICD Mortality Coding in Nadi, Fiji
- Accelerating Learning on Strengthening the Birth Registration System in Samoa
- Integrating Gender Equity in Health Data
- CRVS Champion: Treta Sharma
- 20-22 March 2023: Pacific Civil Registrars meeting.
- 23-24 March 2023: Meeting of the Brisbane Accord Group members.
- 27-30 March 2023: Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development.
- 3-4 April 2023: Asia Pacific CRVS Research Forum.
- 24-27 April 2023: United Nations World Data Forum.
- 10-12 May 2023: Meeting of the Regional Steering Group for CRVS in Asia Pacific.
- Preserving "Family Relations": An Essential Feature of the Child's Right to Identity. Geneva, Switzerland: Child Identity Protection. Access the report here.
- Handbook on Civil Registration, Vital Statistics and Identity Management Systems: Communication for Development. Access the handbook here.
- Handbook on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Systems: Management, Operation and Maintenance, Rev. 1. Access the handbook here.
- Medicolegal Death Investigation International Community of Practice. More information here.
- Blog: More than 8 Million Deaths in Asia and the Pacific are Never Registered Each Year. ESCAP. Available here.
- Blog: 850 million people globally don't have ID: Why this matter and what we can do about it? World Bank. Available here.
- Engaging Civil Society Organizations for Successful ID Systems: Guidance Note. World Bank. Access here.
- Strategic Communications for Identification Systems: Guidance Note. World Bank. Access here
- ESCAP, Internship (Civil Registration and Vital Statistics) - Statistics Division. Job opening based in Bangkok, Thailand. Find more details here.