- Countries gather in Ankara, Türkiye, to investigate ways of increasing the use of administrative data in censuses
- Civil registration professionals convened in Dhaka, Bangladesh, to share experiences on CRVS improvement in South Asia
- Supporting evidence to inform policy outcomes in Fiji: First consultative meeting
- First national capacity building and consultation workshop in Turkmenistan for CRVS system Business Process Improvement
- USAPI CRVS technical working group meeting
- National workshop for Nauru CRVS system Business Process Improvement
- Kick-off meeting for the measuring adult mortality community of practice
- Draft law on CRVSID in Cambodia approved by Prime Minister
- Just launched: E-learning course on building strong connections between the health sector and the civil registration system
- Action Plan for Pacific Civil Registration and Vital Statistics: 2023-2026. Available here
- Addressing the Scandal of Invisibility in Asia and the Pacific. Available here
- 6 July 2023: Journey Towards ICD-11 in the Pacific Webinar #3: ICD applications, introduction to WHO-FIC, and in-depth ICD-11 transition discussion (registration required).
- 11-12 July 2023: Supporting evidence to inform policy outcomes in Bangladesh: First consultative meeting.
- Pacific Community, Technical Expert (Interoperability and data sharing between Civil Registration, Health, Information, Statistics and associated systems). More details here.