- Asia and the Pacific Adopts the Resolution on Implementation of the Ministerial Declaration for Building a More Resilient Future with Civil Registration and Vital Statistics
- Strengthening Linkages with the Health Sector to Improve Civil Registration
- Vanuatu: CRVS Stakeholder Consultation on Business Process Improvement for Birth and Death Registration
- Capacity Building Ensures Business Continuity for Mortality Coding in Papua New Guinea
- Community Consultations for Inclusive Civil Registration in New Zealand
- Fiji to Digitize and Consolidate Birth Records
Committee on Statistics, Eight Session. Hybrid meeting, Bangkok, Thailand from 23 to 25 August 2022. For more information, please visit the following link
- ICD-11 Fact Sheet: Better health with better information. The global standard for health data, clinical documentation and statistical aggregation. Download here
- Routine mortality surveillance to identify the cause of death pattern for out-of-hospital adult (aged 12+ years) deaths in Bangladesh: Introduction of automated verbal autopsy. Full paper.
- Are there sex differences in completeness of death registration and quality of cause of death statistics? Results from a global analysis. The research paper can be found via this link.
- Opportunity for an internship (2 to 6 months) with the Statistics Division’s Civil Registration and Vital Statistics team. For more details, follow this link.
- UNICEF East Timor looking for an International Consultant - Civil Registration Data Base system analyst