- National CRVS Stakeholders' Conference in Cebu, Philippines
- Ongoing work on inequality assessments in Bangladesh and Lao PDR
- Exploring the Nexus Between Poverty, Human Rights, and Statelessness in Cambodia
- Vital Strategies' work in Cambodia
- UNICEF: Empowering stateless children and youth in Thailand
- How Singapore’s National Digital Identity and government digital data sharing platform fosters inclusion and resilience. Read more here.
- Link for recording of a webinar on regional cause-of-death training and ICD-11, organized on 15 December 2022, by Statistics for Development Division, The Pacific Community.
- Handbook on Registers-based Population and Housing Censuses (December 2022), by DESA, United Nations Statistics Division is available here.
- 30 January - 3 February 2023: Workshop on data analysis and report writing for civil registration based vital statistics for Pacific countries, conducted by ESCAP in Nadi, Fiji.
- 7-9 February 2023: South East Asian Civil registrars meeting, Manila, find concept note here
- 20-22 March 2023: Pacific Civil Registrars meeting, find concept note here
- 3-4 April 2023: Asia Pacific CRVS Research Forum, follow the link for more detail.
- 10-12 May 2023: Meeting of the Regional Steering Group for CRVS in Asia Pacific (members will be invited shortly)
- ESCAP-SIAP, INTERN - STATISTICS (capacity development in data science), Internship in Tokyo. Find more details here.