- ESCAP is kicking off a three-part webinar series on assessing inequality
- CRVS improvement processes underway in the Maldives
- Data for Health launches MCCOD e-learning for physicians and medical students
- CRVS Champion: Ms. Nazaria Baharudin
- ESCAP's first of three webinars on inequality assessments will start on 25 January, while the second and third webinars will occur on 8 February and 8 March, respectively. Each Webinar will take place from 12:00 - 13:00 (Bangkok time). More information can be found at www.getinthepicture.org.
- The updated version of the Production of a Vital Statistics Report: Guide is now available on www.getinthepicture.org for use by CRVS stakeholders. The newly updated version also includes a Template and Workbook.
- The most recent videos from ESCAP's ongoing Stats Café webinar series can by found by visiting the Asia-Pacific Stats Café Series website. Each webinar is organized in collaboration with relevant development partners and countries, and covers a variety of statistics-related topics.