- New Estimate: More Than 8 million Deaths Unregistered Yearly in Asia-Pacific
- First Meeting of South-East Asian Civil Registrars Held in Manila, Philippines
- Data Analysis and Report Writing Workshop in Nadi, Fiji
- Civil Registration and Vital Statistics (CRVS) Closing Workshop for Assessing Inequalities in Registration in Fiji, Suva
- Just Launched: The Health Sector in Civil Registration: Options and Methods to Increase of Live Births, Stillbirths and Deaths
- ID4D Global ID Coverage Update
- SDG3 GAP and Health Data Collaborative Multi-Agency Support Mission to Nepal for CRVS and GIS
- Collaborative on Administrative Data
- MoU with the Maldives Paves the Way for Health Data Systems Strengthening
- Open CRVS Version 1.2.0 Product Launch
- 54th UNSC Side Event: Measuring Coverage of Death Registration: Innovative Approaches with Surveys and Censuses
- CRVS Champion: Ponifasio Vasa
- 28 February-3 March 2023: 54th session of the United Nations Statistical Commission. More details here.
- 20-22 March 2023: Pacific Civil Registrars meeting, find concept note here.
- 23-24 March 2023: A regional meeting on the Brisbane Accord Group members. Follow the link for more information.
- 27-30 March 2023: Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development. Follow the link for more information.
- 3-4 April 2023: Asia Pacific CRVS Research Forum. Follow the link for more detail.
- 10-12 May 2023: Meeting of the Regional Steering Group for CRVS in Asia Pacific (members will be invited shortly).
- ESCAP, Programme Assistant, G6 - Statistics Division. Job opening based in Bangkok, Thailand. Find more details here.
- ESCAP, Internship (Civil Registration and Vital Statistics) - Statistics Division. Job opening based in Bangkok, Thailand. Find more details here.
- UNFPA, Programme Analyst: Population and Policy. Job opening based in Vientiane, Lao PDR. Find more details here.