- Piloting verbal autopsy data collection in the Solomon Islands
- Webinars on strengthening demand for civil registration
- ID4D Annual Report for 2020
- CRVS Champion: Mr. Sam Notzon
- Starting in February 2021, the Institute on Statelessness and Inclusion will begin an online Global Seminar on Citizenship Stripping. The inaugural lecture on the Banishment and the Prehistory of Denaturalization will occur on 15 February at 15:00 (London) / 10:00 (New York), and will be followed by monthly lectures on 15 March, 12 April, and 17 May.
- The Asia-Pacific Stats Café series will continue with another webinar on 15 February at 11:00 (Bangkok time) and will cover Weighing, estimation, and imputation in mixed mode data collections. Interested parties can register here.
- As part of the 52nd United Nations Statistical Commission, the Collaborative on Administrative Data led by UNSD and GPSDD will hold a side-event on 15 February from 9:00 - 10:30 (New York time) to introduce the work of the collaborative to the UN Statistical Commission, as well as present an opportunity to invite other National Statistical Offices (NSOs) and producers of administrative data to join the collaborative. Interested participants can read the side-event's concept note and register by visiting the UN Statistical Commission website.
- As part of the 52nd United Nations Statistical Commission, UNSD is also organizing a side event on 26 February from 9:00 - 10:45 (New York time) for national statistical offices, international organizations and delegates of Permanent Missions to acquire a more detailed overview of the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the functioning of CRVS worldwide, and more specifically through the lens of the UN Legal Identity Agenda. Interested participants can read the side-event's concept note and register by visiting the UN Statistical Commission website.
- ESCAP's third webinar focusing on inequality assessments will occur on 8 March. The webinar will take place from 12:00 - 13:30 (Bangkok time). More information can be found at www.getinthepicture.org.
- The World Bank's ID4D recently released a Practitioner's Note on Identification and COVID-19: Overview of Country Examples in Safety Protocols and Practices.
- As part of a collaborative project, UNHCR and the ASEAN Commission on the Rights of Women and Children recently released Legal Identity of all Women and Children in ASEAN: A Regional Synthesis to highlight the significant progress being made by ASEAN countries in their efforts at ensuring women and children are included in the national picture.
- The most recent videos from ESCAP's ongoing Stats Café webinar series can be found by visiting the Asia-Pacific Stats Café Series website. Each webinar is organized in collaboration with relevant development partners and countries and covers a variety of statistics-related topics.