- Call for papers on civil registration and vital statistics
- CRVS a top priority for the Government of Pakistan
- Thailand's Department of Provincial Administration prioritizes ending statelessness
- Meeting of the UN Legal Identity Agenda Task Force
- UN Statistical Commission, New York; 3 - 6 March 2020
- 7th Asia-Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development; 25 - 27 March 2020
- 6th Regional Steering Group for CRVS in Asia-Pacific; 30 March - 1 April
- UNICEF's new report, Birth registration for every child by 2030: Are we on track? presents the latest available country data and global and regional estimates of the number of unregistered children.
- Are inequities decreasing? Birth registration for children under five in low-income and middle-income country, 1999-2016. This question is addressed in a recently published paper in BMJ Global Health.