- CRVS Agenda in the Eighth Session of the Committee on Statistics of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP)
- Regional Capacity Building Workshop on Undertaking Inequality Assessments in Civil Registration
- Draft CRVS Law in Progress: Cambodia held National Consultation Workshop on the Draft Law on Civil Registration, Vital Statistics, and Identification
- Working Together to Get Every One in the Picture in Asia and the Pacific
- Conducting Verbal Autopsy by Telephone Interview during the Pandemic to Support Mortality Surveillance: A Feasibility Study in Malaysia
- Launch of OpenCRVS R 1.0
- Call for Participants - Vital Strategies Training Program: Effective Use of Data in Public Health Journalism
- The Civil Registration Vital Statistics (CRVS) First National Capacity Building Workshop for Assessing Inequalities in Registration will be held in Vang Vieng, Lao PDR from 17 to 19 August 2022.
- Asia and the Pacific Regional Trends - Forced Displacement 2021 is now publicly available on the Asia & Pacific Operational Data Portal Regional page and the UNHCR Asia Webpage.