- More than 30 speakers and interactive sessions provided insights and highlighted innovations during the first Asia Pacific CRVS Research Forum
- CRVS improvement opportunities and challenges discussed at a meeting of the Pacific Civil Registrars Network in Suva, Fiji
- Review of CRVS Progress in the Pacific at a Meeting of the Brisbane Accord Group
- CRIM Director Signs Standard Operating Procedures, Preserving Corporate Practices and Knowledge in Vanuatu
- Samoa begins to assess inequalities in CRVS
- CRVS Legal Review work in the Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and Cambodia
- Improving the Cause of Hospital Facility Deaths in Thailand
- The devastating human consequences of lack of registration described by New York Times Magazine
- 24-27 April 2023: United Nations World Data Forum.
- 27 April 2023: Towards a World Where Everyone Count: A Virtual Roundtable Event.
- 8-9 May 2023: Regional Workshop for Assessing Inequalities in Registration in Asia and the Pacific.
- 10-12 May 2023: Meeting of the Regional Steering Group for CRVS in Asia Pacific.
- 15-19 May 2023: 79th Session of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific
- ESCAP, National consultant for Fiji supporting evidence to inform policy outcomes. Job opening based in Bangkok. More details here.
- ESCAP, National consultant for Bangladesh supporting evidence to inform policy outcomes. Job opening based in Bangkok. More details here.
- Vital Strategies, Technical Advisor, CRVS Improvement Program. Job opening based in Singapore. Find more details here.
- ESCAP, Internship (Civil Registration and Vital Statistics) - Statistics Division. Job opening based in Bangkok, Thailand. Find more details here.