The Fiji Evidence to Action (E2A) Consultative Meeting engaged a core group of CRVS knowledge producers and users in Fiji to determine the following:
- Types of synthesized knowledge useful for decision making around CRVS.
- Preferred delivery mechanisms of synthesized knowledge.
- Existing gaps and challenges for access and sharing knowledge.
- Skills and capacity gaps for E2A.
- Training needs for data users and producers to improve utilization of data for policy.
- Priority topic areas for the country related to existing CRVS data using a gender lens.
Date of Event
Thursday 21st Sep 2023 to Friday 22nd Sep 2023
Mode of Participation
|1.01 MB||1.01 MB|