Tokelau's presentation at the 2017 PCRN Meeting on CRVS for Disasters held from 2-4 October in Suva, Fiji. The workshop was supported by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and members of the Brisbane Accord Group (BAG). Topics covered in the presentation include:
- Reporting on Goal 1 targets
- CRVS coordination mechanism
- Data storage, back-up and protection
- Major challenges for CRVS
- Experiences with Cyclone Evan
More information on the meeting and other activities in the Pacific region can be found on the Pacific CRVS website.